Are you a determined do-it-yourselfer? Can you play nice with both humans and appliances? Does your family call you whenever they need something fixed around the house? Most importantly, if you realize that duct tape isn't actually the solution to all of your problems, you should be working with Blue Ridge Companies as a Service Technician.
We're Good At:
· Providing opportunities for you to obtain your EPA and CPO licenses through engaging educational classes.
· Rewarding you with up to 25% of your annual salary in bonuses each year.
· Benefits: we've got quite a few; 401k, health insurance, life insurance, the list goes on...
· Providing you with the opportunity to give back to the community through philanthropic initiatives, such as Toys for Tots, food drives and more.
Experience and Skills
You're Good At:
· Customer service (this is a big one).
· Admitting when you don't know how to solve the problem, but contacting someone who does.
· Working with others (another big one).
· Working well under pressure.
· Executing maintenance duties as ected by the Service Manager and/or the Community Manager
· Performing the many tasks that can be done with a pair of slip pliers - but not including using the pliers as a hammer.
· Driving. Yep, you've got to have a valid driver's license to drive the golf cart.
You Might Also Be Good At:
· Looking very comfortable while working with electricity.
· Finding creative solutions for complex technical problems.
· Installing and repairing HVAC systems.
· Troubleshooting and repairing various appliance problems (without kicking anything).Performing preventative maintenance on HVAC systems