As Property Manager at Greystone Property Management Corporation, you will facilitate the activities of a business owner to ensure that your team is empowered to perform, deliver and exceed the expectation
Our Property Managers possess:
• Entrepreneurial Spirit with a can do attitude.
• Strong ethical character and moral code.
• Big hearts and a desire to do the right thing.
• Can do attitude with a willingness to roll up their sleeves when the project calls for it.
• Vision to see the big picture and provide a high level perspective of the industry today.
• Commitment to the core values of our organization.
What you bring to the equation:
• Demonstrated experience (2+ years) in Residential Property Management.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively communicate with residents, employees, peers, vendors, owners, etc. and to assist in efficient operations.
• Bi-lingual abilities (written and verbal), based on specific needs of property
• Computer software experience to include MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, and property management software programs.
• Basic understanding of Landlord/Tenant laws and application, familiarity with local Apartment Association Lease and Addendums, Fair Housing/ADA regulations and application, OSHA & EPA requirements for property management industry.
• A minimum of a high school degree