Our client, a nationwide Fiber Internet service provider is seeking energetic and driven relationship builders to join the team as an MDU Sales Lead to partner with local MDU properties and residents to help drive Fiber usage.
This person will assist in the execution of the acquisition strategy for apartment and condominium tenants by building relationships with local property managers, and coordinating property events.This position reports to the local Consumer Acquisition Manager.
- Build and maintain relationships with local property managers and Fiber advocates
- Oversee the execution of acquisition events targeting apartment tenants
- Escalate customer concerns and issues to customer support team as needed
- Assist in the development of weekly/monthly sales reports
- 4-year college degree
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- 2+ years of sales experience with proven results
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detailed oriented and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Thrives in ambiguity
- Intermediate data analysis skills with proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
For more than 45 years, we've been passionate about helping people find jobs they love - rewarding jobs that further career goals. At Nelson, we partner with companies that have outstanding reputations. Working with innovative startups to Fortune 500 companies, our skilled recruiters have access to opportunities beyond what you can find on your own. With Nelson, you'll get the most out of your career. Together, we'll set career goals and find you a position where your skills shine. Whether you are looking for a position in: accounting & finance, administration, computer gaming, digital media, engineering, human resources, legal, light industrial, manufacturing, or technology, Nelson helps place people in full-time, temporary, temp-to-hire, project, and contract positions. For a full listing of jobs, go to: www.nelsonjobs.com and click "Find Work."