Team “IT FACTOR”
Berkshire Communities is a nationally respected property management team that creates memorable and valuable experiences for all of our stakeholders by attracting fun, engaging talent that is committed to excellence in everything we do! We own and manage our own properties, and we have one asset that sets us apart from the others –Berkshire people.
We offer 3 weeks of vacation, personal development plans, great insurance, a 25% rent discount (and more!)... Take a look at what makes us different….
Our vision is to kindle an exceptional experience one relationship, one investment, and one neighborhood at a time.
Here is what your day might look like....
As one of our Maintenance Make Ready Technicians’ you are a Jack or Jill of all trades! You are a cheerful, hardworking, full of fun and go the extra mile!! You aim for quality and quantity.
So, here are a few of the things that we believe are essential to being the best Maintenance Make Ready Technician there is:
- Routinely perform duties in order to restore apartment to "market ready" status
- Will own and help drive the preservation of the property's physical attributes
- Ensure that all safety measures are enforced
- Assist in maintaining the shop, company equipment, inventory control and ensuring key security
- Be an inspector! Curb appeal is imperative, make sure the property looks its’ best!
- Provide excellent customer service to all prospective and existing residents and your teammates
Here are some of the things you have already conquered!
· You have at least 1 year of transferable maintenance experience
· You have a working knowledge of appliances, plumbing, electrical, carpentry, and building maintenance
· You are able to use computers and related applications
· You are proficient in writing, speaking and understanding the English language
Berkshire Communities is committed to providing equal opportunity in all practices, which affect employees and applicants for employment. The company shall ensure that decisions affecting employees are made without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, genetic information, or any other protected category under federal, state or local law. Berkshire's Equal Employment Opportunity Policy requires the commitment of every Property Manager and Supervisor. All employees are expected to participate in and actively support these efforts.