Ready to work with a fun, dynamic and respectful team in this industry?? Inman Park Apartments is looking to fill a spot on our team!! Our company has great benefits and room to grow!!
The LPC Service Technician is responsible for performing various maintenance functions that are necessary to maintain and enhance the value of the community. They work with the maintenance team to ensure that the quality of work meets the standards set by the company and the owner. Inman Park offers customer service at it's finest boasting one of the area's leading management teams!
EDUCATION: A high school education or equivalent is
• Must be able to lift 80-100 lbs on a
• Must have a valid drivers license and reliable transportation.
• Must be available for night/weekend call duty.
• Must have the knowledge and ability to perform the following duties:
a) plumbing repairs
b) repair/replace locks, smoke alarms
c) replace screens
d) appliance repair
e) electrical repairs
f) change AC filters
g) HVAC repairs
h) comply with OSHA regulations
In addition to the skills listed above, the Service Technician is responsible for completion of the following duties:
resident requested service orders on a timely basis.
• Complete all assigned maintenance work on vacant apartments
• Comply with all OSHA regulations and any applicable laws in your area regarding health, safety, or environment.
• Order maintenance supplies with approval from Business Manager.
• Ensure building lights and timers are working properly.
• Install new appliances as necessary.
• Assist Business Manager/office personnel as needed in emergency situations.
• Consult with Business Manager and/or Maintenance Director on major repairs, replacements and/or contracts.
Must have HVAC experience.