The Maintenance Technician assists the Maintenance Manager in
carrying out the service processes of the property, including corrective,
preventative, routine, emergency and cosmetic maintenance as well as the
make-ready process in a manner consistent with the property's operational
· Schedule and perform routine preventative maintenance in accordance with the Company's Preventative Maintenance Policy.
· Coordinate and oversee all work by sub-contractors. Ensure that all make-ready repairs and services are completed correctly and on schedule.
· Maintain service shop so that it is safe, clean and well organized, with adequate inventory of spare parts and maintenance materials to handle most common repairs and situations and ensuring all tools and equipment are properly stored and well-maintained at all times.
· Inspect vacated apartments and complete make-ready checklist. Inform Service Manager and Property Manager of needed services and repairs.
· Perform duties necessary to restore apartments to "market ready" status in a timely manner and in accordance with the Company's Apartment Make Ready Policy.
· Education Required: High School or better.
· Experience Required: 3 years' experience
· Valid driver's license
· Rotating after-hours on-call availability, rotating weekends
· Basic computer skills
· Ability to multi-task
· Professional customer service skillsLicenses & Certifications Required: HVAC