Banner Property Management is
seeking an experienced MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN to join our team
at The Lincoln Apartments in downtown Raleigh.
As a Maintenance Technician your
responsibilities will include:
Completion of various service
requests from residents - our company is award-winning in customer service, we
need a strong team player
· Timely completion of work orders and special projects
· Completion of apartment turns including drywall repair, some painting and appliance repair/replacement; get units back to terrific condition, we need your attention to detail
· Pool care assist in summer
· Assist with grounds upkeep (part of the team)
· On-call rotation - and some weekends; we do a weekend rotation for better customer service
Apartment maintenance experience
strongly preferred; or demonstrable experience in multiple areas of maintenance
(with general contractor, handyman service, etc.).
This position requires personal
contact with apartment residents, a high level of competency and efficiency in
all aspects of maintenance operations and on-call rotation. You must be able to
work as part of a team and independently with minimum supervision.
The company offers solid training and will help develop your skills. Competitive pay and benefits package including a performance-based bonus program, health, dental, vision, life, supplemental, 401(k), PTO and more. To apply for this position, please email your resume. EOE