We are Ginkgo Residential
As a leading owner and operator of middle market apartments in the southern United States, providing quality, value and exceptional service to our residents ensures that our company will continue to enjoy growth and success. Each team member plays a vital role in that continued success. If you are looking for a rewarding career in the property management industry, please read more about the exciting opportunities and challenges Ginkgo Residential has to offer!
The Service Manager is responsible for effectively initiating and managing the maintenance processes of the property, including corrective, preventative, routine, emergency, and cosmetic maintenance as well as the make-ready process in a manner consistent with the property’s operational objectives.
• Schedule and perform routine preventative maintenance in accordance with the Company’s Preventative Maintenance Policy.
• Coordinate and oversee all work by sub-contractors. Ensure that all make-ready repairs and services are completed correctly and on schedule. Utilize budgetary, staffing and other relevant data to determine and make solid decisions regarding the need for sub-contracted work.
• Respond to client complaints or concerns graciously and in a positive manner. Be attentive to the Company’s goals of client satisfaction and retention and communicate with clients in a manner that supports this goal.
• The Service Manager is expected to take an active, hands-on approach to the completion of duties as well as to facilitate the development and performance of others.
• Valid driver’s license
• Basic computer skills, typing and writing ability for correspondence, ordering supplies, etc.
• Rotating after-hours on-call availability, rotating weekends
• Top notch customer service skills
• 2 years of experience managing at least two direct reports
• 2 years of maintenance, construction or related experience — multi-family experience preferred
We offer an environment that encourages education and advancement. We also provide one of the most comprehensive total reward packages in the apartment industry including competitive bonus plans, comprehensive medical, dental, life and 401(k).
Ginkgo Residential is an Equal Opportunity Employer