Experienced Leasing Consultant with Lease-Up Experience for Brand New Apartment Community!
We are seeking a strong sales/leasing consultant to join our team in the Raleigh, NC area!
- Very high-end professional presentation required
- Leasing experience required
- A+ product experience a must, lease-up experience strongly preferred
- Excellent customer service
- Strong initiative
- Marketing experience is required
- College Degree Preferred
Hours of the positions require weekend work.Qualified applicants must successfully pass pre-employment criminal investigations and drug screens.We offer very competitive wages, incentives, and a complete benefits package. If interested, please email resume and salary requirements. We are a multi-state organization and have positions in other states as well, if interested in other areas, please note on a cover letter.
Comprehensive health coverage:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life
- Short Term Disability
- Voluntary Life (Term and Universal)
401(k) with a match, after one year - 100% vested from first contributions
Employer Matching Contributions
On the first 3% of deferral, the company will match dollar for dollar you contribute.
Job Type: Full-time