Leasing Consultant for 712 Tucker Apartments (180 Mid Rise Luxury Apartments) in the Glenwood South Neighborhood of Downtown Raleigh, NC
This is a full time position shared between 712 Tucker Apartments www.712Tucker.com and Cambridge Apartments www.cambridgeapartmentsnc.net. You would work 3 days per week at 712 Tucker and 2 days per week at Cambridge Apartments. Looking for a full time position at only 1 property then please see our other job posting for a Full Time Leasing Consultant at Cambridge Apartments.
Here is what we have to offer you as a Full Time Leasing Consultant:
Leasing Consultant Pay
- Competitive pay of $14-$17 per hour based upon experience
- End of year bonus, paid in December of 5% this could add around another $1,500 or more annually to your pay
- Receive $75 for every lease you obtain. At a property this size that could add another $3,000 to $4,000 to your pay
- You will also share in the renewal commissions of the property. How much more could that add to your pay around $1,000- $1,500!
Leasing Consultant Benefits
- 5 days of sick time for full time employees
- 5 personal days per year for full time employees
- 10 days of paid vacation in 1st year growing to as much as 5 weeks of vacation over time
- 10 paid holidays per year
- 401K plan we have it and we match it up to $2,000 per year
- Great medical plan where the company pays 75% of the costs you would only pay 25% of the monthly cost
- Dental coverage is available for a small amount
- Matching Charitable Donations. We will match your donation up to $1,000 annually to a charity of your choosing each year.
Leasing Consultant Perks
- You will get to work for a company who both owns and manages their own assets. What that means is we make decisions quickly and are in these investments for the long term.
- Looking for long term stability and a company where people stay at for the long term we are it. Check out our website to learn more about our people and what we do at www.nordblom.com. We are a family owned owner and developer of both commercial and residential real estate in Boston, MA and Raleigh, NC.
- We are a company who will support you in your future growth. We send our employees to training classes on a regular basis so they can continue to grow in their positions and within the company
- Amazing teammates who all care about supporting one another and keeping our residents, vendors and prospective residents happy
Leasing Consultant Job Requirements
- At least 2 years experience leasing apartments and must be able to work 2-3 weekends a month. Please do not apply if you cannot meet both of these requirements! Our properties are open 7 days a week which is why weekend work is a requirement. It is also when you make the most money!
- Love working with people all day every day
- Team player
- Good at multi-tasking and handling administrative tasks
- Excellent phone skills. We need professionals who are not afraid to pick up the phone and call someone then follow up by e-mail or text
- Must have a passion for sales
- Luxury mid or high rise experience a plus but not absolutely necessary
- Professional at all times in both appearance, speech and attitude
- Yardi experience is a plus