Banner Property Management is looking for an experienced LEAD MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN at Tradition at Stonewater in Cary. We are a busy property with a great team!
2+ years’ experience in property management or related industry required. Stable work history. HVAC certified required. CPO license. Strong skill sets, please apply!
Responsibilities will include:
- Regular huddles to keep work moving
- Timely completion of work orders and special projects
- Completion of various service requests from residents – our company is award-winning in customer service, we need a strong team player
- Completion of apartment turns including cleaning, drywall repair, painting and appliance repair/replacement; get units back to terrific condition
- Pool care assist in summer
- On-call rotation - and some weekends, we do a weekend rotation for better customer service
This position requires personal contact with apartment residents, a high level of competency and efficiency in all aspects of maintenance operations. You must be able to work as part of a team and independently with minimum supervision.
The company offers solid training and will help develop your skills. Competitive pay and benefits package including performance based bonus program, health, dental, vision, life, supplemental, 401(k), PTO and more. To apply for this position, please email your resume or fax to 919-651-0386. EOE