is looking for a Dynamic Apartment Property Manager for a 100 unit
apartment community. This team member is responsible for all aspects
of a one-person office with part-time leasing assistance and full time Service
Supervisor. Open Saturdays, so some Saturdays are required. Looking for an
energetic person with demonstrated skills in leasing and marketing, and
organized! We emphasize strong
leasing and customer service, with the goal of generating strong income
results. Prior leasing and property management experience REQUIRED.
Excellent training benefits, employer-paid health insurance, matching Simple
IRA, generous PTO plan and more.
Maintaining high standards of ethics and expectations, the Property Manager directs on-site operations, including:
- Performs the marketing, leasing, financial and maintenance programs.
- Keeps apartments leased and maintained at their optimum levels
- Insures rents are collected and deposited timely
- Maintains good community relations
- Supervises staff who handle specific aspects of the site operation, such as Maintenance
- Makes initial budget submittal
- Reviews and approves all expenditures
- Responsible for day-to-day and periodic reporting
Reporting directly to the Regional/Home Office, this individual represents the company as if he/she were the owner himself, implementing company policies, handling site problems, and having financial responsibility for bottom-line performance of the community.
Apartment Dynamics is 2nd in the NATION of Best Places to Work in Multifamily in 2017! Be part of a team that strives to be the best!
Member of the Triangle Apartment Association and Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please apply by emailing your resume with salary, experience and contact info to HR@AptDynamics.com.
Salary DOE, employer paid health insurance, matching IRA, training & more!