When asked if you're a glass half full or half empty person, you drink the water because you're a problem solver. You've perfected the art of multi-tasking because you're a master of all trades and a jack of none. And, if someone were to ask you to describe your leadership style, you'd say "more Yoda than Darth Vader". If any of this resonates with you, you should be a Community Manager with Blue Ridge Companies.
We're Good At:
· Providing opportunities for you to enhance your career through engaging educational classes.
· Rewarding you with up to 25% of your annual salary in bonuses each year.
· Benefits: we've got quite a few; 401k, health insurance, life insurance, the list goes on...
· Providing you with the opportunity to give back to the community through philanthropic initiatives, such as Toys for Tots, food drives and more.
Experience and Skills
You're Good At:
· Customer service (this is a big one).
· Working well under pressure.
· Leading and working with others (another big one).
· Maintaining or exceeding budgeted occupancy levels, rental income, ancillary income and other property goals.
· Preparing, executing and monitoring the operating budget.
· Performing property inspections on a routine basis to ensure the visual appeal of the property and to maintain hazard free conditions.
· Hiring, training, motivating and supervising all on-site staff.
· Promoting a quality living experience for all residents.
· Driving. Yep, you've got to have a valid driver's license to drive the golf cart.
You Might Also Be Good At:
· Using Onesite and/or Yardi software.
· Ignoring the little devil on your shoulder when addressing difficult situations.
· Promoting and participating in company sponsored training programs and ensuring subordinate associates participate in all training classes within required time frames.
· Setting clear goals and expectations for individual staff members, and promoting communication amongst the team. Because you know, we're all in this together.