We are Ginkgo Residential
As a leading owner and operator of middle market apartments in the southern United States, providing quality, value and exceptional service to our residents ensures that our company will continue to enjoy growth and success. Each team member plays a vital role in that continued success. If you are looking for a rewarding career in the property management industry, please read more about the exciting opportunities and challenges Ginkgo Residential has to offer!
The Multi-site Assistant Property Manager is responsible for assisting the Property Manager in maintaining all aspects of property operations, planning and measuring property goals.
• Assist the Property Manager in the initiation and management of all core business processes including leasing, client relations, marketing, maintenance, budgeting, accounts receivable, accounts payable, vendor relations, selection and recruitment and team member development.
• Utilize Company leasing expectations and procedures to warmly greet prospective clients, qualify, determine needs and preferences, professionally present the property and apartment homes, utilize feature/benefit selling, close the sale and follow-up.
• Answer incoming phone calls professionally and handle accordingly, whether the caller is a prospective client, a client, an internal Company team member or a vendor.
• Valid driver’s license
• Available some evenings and weekends
• Computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, e-mail and Internet
• High-energy and enjoys a fast pace
• Hard working, high-energy, ability to multi-task
• Customer service orientation
• 2 years of Property management and/or leasing/sales background
We offer an environment that encourages education and advancement. We also provide one of the most comprehensive total reward packages in the apartment industry including competitive bonus plans, comprehensive medical, dental, life and 401(k).
Ginkgo Residential is an Equal Opportunity Employer