Opportunities for highly skilled Apartment Maintenance Technicians -- immediate openings in the Raleigh/Durham area.
We are an award winning staffing company for the apartment industry with an exceptional reputation (locally owned and operated since 2000). Full time, part time and project based assignments are available. Direct Hire opportunities also available. Bonus potential, free training and more!
Immediate openings for experienced Apartment Maintenance Technicians/Make-Ready Technicians with the responsibilities below:
· Experience in plumbing, electrical, HVAC, drywall, paint and general carpentry skills
· The ability to complete work orders unsupervised and in a timely manner
· Respond and complete residential service requests in a timely manner
· Manages records of activity in maintenance log
· Demonstrate the ability to multitask and prioritize
· Prepare vacant apartments for market ready status through turn-over repairs and improvements
· Reliable transportation
· Own a smartphone
· Flexible to work both weekdays and weekends
· Valid driver's license
· Own basic hand tools
· Clean Background
Minimum Qualifications: High school diploma or GED equivalent with at least a six months of experience in the apartment industry or an applicable field. A valid driver's license and clean background. Candidate will have a year or more year of experience w/plumbing, electrical, dry walling, painting and general carpentry skills.
Preferred Qualifications: HVAC/CFC/CPO/CAMT certifications are a major PLUS. Prefer experience in both rehabilitation and lease up communities.
Why Join Team Purple:
· Daily/Weekly Competitive Pay $$
· Flexible Scheduling
· Educational Opportunities through the Summer
· Summer Time Bonus up to $500!!!
· Direct Hire Placement Opportunities
Full House Marketing, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. At Full House Marketing, Inc, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Please understand you must have a valid driver's license and will need to pass a thorough background and reference check.
Immediate consideration for temporary, temp-hire, and direct hire positions.