Portico Property Management is a high-energy multi-family property management company committed to being the best property management company in the nation. We are looking for a dynamic, take-charge Property Manager. If you’re an upbeat, self-motivated leader willing to work in a fast-paced environment, we have the job for you! As the Property Manager, you will be responsible for the daily operations, finances, marketing, and staffing of an apartment community in Morrisville, NC.
Your duties will include: overseeing all community operations, maintaining exceedingly high levels of customer service, managing and executing marketing and leasing expectations, and motivating, challenging, and developing your team. Community Managers are also responsible for attaining targeted occupancy, capturing lease renewal goals, and achieving projected budget guidelines. Expect to work in a fast-paced environment where you will use your organizational and multi-tasking skills daily.
- 2-4 years of experience in property management or business. Prior experience as a Property Manager or Assistant Property Manager preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred from a four-year college or university or any equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3 + years strong supervisory experience
- 3 + years strong sales experience
- Lease-up experience required
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate a team
- Upbeat, energetic and enthusiastic
- Ability to remain detail oriented and multi-task while working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel; Experience with OneSite a plus!
- Weekend and evening work is required
If you want to be rewarded for your strong customer centered orientation with great pay and benefits, this is the opportunity for you! Our Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. As a condition of employment, a satisfactory drug test and background check are required.