Essential Job Functions
• Strong customer service skills.
• Provide direct support to our Resident Service Supervisor.
• Complete a wide variety residential service requests, correcting the situation within 24 hours when possible.
• Prepare apartment homes for rental.
• Maintain accurate records of all preventative maintenance, service requests and make-ready status using an iPod touch handheld device that lets you take pictures and record your work in real time.
• Make repairs in areas such as HVAC, electrical, plumbing, pool, carpentry, dry wall, building exteriors, and appliances.
• HVAC certification preferred.
• Participate in training in order to comply with new or existing laws.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends and on-call emergencies.
• Two (2) years’ experience in multifamily property maintenance preferred.
• Neat, clean, professional at all times throughout the workday and/or whenever present at the community.
• Comply with expectations as demonstrated in the employee handbook.
• Successfully pass drug test.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and work responsibilities of the position. This job description and the duties of this position are subject to change, modification and addition as deemed necessary by the company. Employees are required to comply with supervisory instructions and perform other job duties, responsibilities and assignments required by company officials. The job responsibilities of this position may include cross-training in other functions to ensure satisfactory operation.