Atlantic | Pacific Companies is a dynamic industry leader, with a growing portfolio of properties throughout Florida, Georgia, and Texas. Our Company is seeking an experienced Maintenance Technician for a 319-unit Multi-Family apartment community home in Cary, North Carolina. We're looking for skilled Apartment Technicians with an HVAC or EPA certification.
**We offer a $150.00 On-Call Stipend. Earn an additional $150.00 for each On-Call rotation!**
We offer earning potential for additional income via our Bonus and Commission structure including monthly renewal commission splits as well as a quarterly bonus!
Schedule: Full Time, Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM with Alternating On-Call weekends.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform routine maintenance in individual apartments, common areas and amenity areas
- Prepare vacant units for new move-ins, which may include the maintenance of the unit, painting, cleaning, HVAC maintenance/repairs and carpet cleaning
- Perform preventive maintenance, property upkeep and repairs
- Complete work orders and help to monitor and maintain the grounds
- Respond to On-Call Emergency in a timely manner
- Minimum of 1-2 years direct experience as a Make Ready or Maintenance Technician for an apartment community
- EPA Universal or HVAC Certification is required
- CPO Certification is a plus, previous experience maintaining pools is required
- Experience with electrical, plumbing, and HVAC systems
- Experience with Onesite, Yardi, or other property management software is a plus
- High School diploma, or GED equivalency