Crowne Partners professionally manages and develops apartment communities throughout the US and has constructed, developed, and/or renovated numerous Class-A luxury apartment communities. We are currently seeking an experienced candidate for a Maintenance Technician position at Crowne at Cary Park, a brand new apartment community in West Cary.
The passion and dedication of Crowne's employees are what has supported the growth and success of our company in the multifamily industry. We develop strong, dedicated, unified teams committed to our core value which makes Crowne "Simply the Best" employer.
Crowne Partners is seeking an experienced Maintenance Technician with excellent maintenance skills, strong knowledge of HVAC, electrical and plumbing repair; ability to recognize general and specific maintenance issues and respond to them promptly; ability to effectively communicate with residents, employees, vendors and prospects.
• Assists in all aspects of the property’s maintenance including grounds, custodial, preventative, corrective, deferred and emergency maintenance
• Works indoors and outdoors • Constant need to be on feet, climb stairs, push, pull, climb ladders, lift and carry materials and equipment of varying weights • Frequent need to utilize personal transportation to pick up supplies from vendors
• Responsible for obtaining fair housing certification
• Regular and prompt attendance required
• Perform additional duties as assigned by the Community Director and Maintenance Supervisor
Desired Skills and Experience
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Maintenance experience or related preferred
• HVAC certification • Electrical and plumbing experience
• Good organizational skills
• Neat appearance Desired Characteristics
• Positive Attitude
• Enthusiasm and stamina
• Problem solving
• Common sense
• Neat appearance
• Effective communication