The Service Supervisor and Tech II are responsible for the on-going routine maintenance of the 184-unit property and grounds, the overall cleanliness and curb appeal, and service to the residents of the community. The service team ensures that the preventive maintenance program minimizes the need for repairs and preserves the physical property for maximum life.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- All aspects of interior and exterior building maintenance including scheduling contractors.
- Responsible for establishing and adherence to a preventive maintenance program that includes filter changes, ensuring all life safety procedures i.e. smoke detector/CO battery changes, trip and fall hazards, pool/playground equipment and operation, and all scheduled preventive maintenance inspections
- Manage and assist with apartment turns including all normal punch activities, scheduling turn activities, as well as other renovations, repair or replacement of all appliances, repairs to plumbing and electrical and HVAC systems.
- Maintain swimming pool and chemical logs in compliance with local, state and federal guidelines
- Participate in on-call rotation for emergencies.
- Perform daily yards and grounds inspection and clean-up, maintaining a record of any corrective action implemented.
- Other duties as assigned
- CFC Universal certification required
- CPO certification required
- Proven hands on experience involving: HVAC and/or heat pump repair, appliance repair, electrical circuits, test equipment, small power tools, carpentry, locks, plumbing, residential sewer systems, apartment level maintenance activities.
- Available for after hour and weekend on-call rotation